Please download the detailed Tyann Group warranty policy.
Warranty Exclusions & Limitations
Please follow the recommendations in this guide to retain the fresh look and protect the finish.
- Failure to maintain the environment at the humidity range of 30% to 50% year-round and a room temperature of 65℉ to 85℉.
- Color variations in flooring are a natural occurrence due to age and exposure to UV light or sunlight. For these reasons, new and/or replacement flooring may not match display samples and/or existing flooring.
- Improper installation/maintenance and failure to adhere to Tyann installation/maintenance instructions.
- It is the responsibility of the installer and/or the homeowner to inspect boards prior to installation. Tyann accepts no responsibility for costs of product or labor when planks with visible defects have been installed.
- Indentations or scratches caused by furniture, appliances, pet claws, high heel shoes, spiked or damaged heels, cleats, sports hoses, pivot points(i.e. seating areas), wheel chairs, walkers, sand, pebbles or other abrasive materials.
- Installation over radiant floor heating with a surface temperature in excess of 85℉.
- Abuse, neglect, abnormal use or misuse, application of solvents, corrosives, or other chemicals, etc. improper cleaning or maintenance products.
- Damage due to moisture intrusion from subfloor, but not limited to damaged from broken or leaking plumbing or appliance, wet mopping, weather conditions, or natural disasters.
- Flooring installed over improperly prepared or unstable subfloor.
- Damage caused by extended exposure to direct sunlight.
- Discoloration from rugs or floor mats (use only mats with non-staining backing).
- Damage caused by vacuum with a beater bar (rotating bristle brush).
CALL US 1-800-644-9691 | 972-400-8416 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Warehouse hour: Monday - Friday 9:00 to 4:30pm not open to public